AAFP’s Largest Annual Family Medicine Event
Expand Your Learning with FMX On Demand
The American Academy of Family Physicians’ largest annual family medicine event has partnered with Wolters Kluwer to offer FMX On Demand. The FMX Family Medicine Experience is where thought leaders gather to share dynamic and inspiring presentations that will help you find solutions for patient care when you return to practice. Learn More.
FMX On Demand is an online library with key sessions from FMX 2019 that you can watch and earn CME anytime, anywhere. These sessions were selected to provide the same broad family medicine curriculum opportunity to learners as the live meeting. FMX On Demand is excellent for family physicians and care teams who have to miss the meeting, or for those who are attending, but can’t fit every desired session into their schedule.
On Demand Experience
FMX On Demand features include:
- Synchronized slides and audio: Learn like you’re at the live meeting.
- Online access from any computer, tablet, or smartphone: Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on another.
- CME credit tracking: Watch the sessions and then click on the “Take Quiz” button. Earning credits is easy, fast, and convenient.
- QuestionPause™ technology: Test your knowledge with integrated questions in each presentation.
- Presentation PDFs: Easily download PDFs onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
- MP3 audio files: Load files onto your favorite MP3 player so you can listen to sessions while on the go.
FMX On Demand Upgrade
Exclusive Offer for
FMX Attendees Only!
AAFP Member: $395
AAFP Non-Member: $595
Earn an Additional 75
FMX On Demand
Available to FMX
AAFP Member: $995
AAFP Non-Member: $1,195
Earn 100 CME Credits with