FMX On Demand is an online comprehensive library featuring 51 sessions from 2017 FMX. Watch renowned Family Medicine speakers and AAFP faculty members engage with peers to discuss the latest evidence-based information in the field of family medicine.
FMX On Demand features:
- Presenters’ slides with fully synchronized audio as it was shown in the actual sessions
- The opportunity to earn a maximum of 50.75 AAFP Prescribed credits.
- Online access (PC and MAC Compatible)
- Mobile version for selected iPhone,®iPad® and Android® devices
- Utilize an advanced search engine with the capability to link directly to specific presentations and slides containing your search terms
- Bookmark favorite presentations
- Downloadable PDF’s of presentation slides
- Downloadable MP3 audio files
- Learn as you go, with a portable USB drive and access your content anytime, anywhere.